Wisconsin ESOP Association: Executive Roundtables
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 (8:30 AM - 9:45 PM) (CDT)
A virtual meeting where members can share ideas and ask questions
The goal of the virtual roundtable is to give ESOP Companies and Professional Members the opportunity to share ideas on strategies and tactics for dealing with current issues along with any other topics the group wants to discuss.
Please be prepared to discuss:
- What did your organization gain during the pandemic?
- What did your organization lose and want to get back?
- What is gone that can stay gone?
The CEO, CFO and HR Roundtable Registration is reserved for ESOP company members serving in those roles. Please contact us if you're not a member and would like to participate!
- CEO: Derrick Van Mell, Center for Management Terms & Practices
- CFO: Chris Adee, OwnersEdge, Inc.
- HR. Emilie Poehlmann, OwnersEdge, Inc.
- Professionals: Tim Stewart, Dewitt, LLP
Derrick Van Mell